Main Street Veterinary Services is located in London, Ontario, Canada. We are a busy integrative office seeking an associate Veterinarian to add to our well established, growing practice. We are passionate about what we do. We’re a small, closely knit team interested in making a positive impact in the world of our clients, and patients, every single day.
Combining the best of both worlds, we practice integrative medicine; conventional medicine with complementary modalities like Traditional Chinese herbal medicine, chiropractic, nutritional therapy, acupuncture, herbal remedies, nutriceuticals and homotoxicology. We create customized health care plans for each of our patients own unique needs. Our goal is to continually strive for wellness and healing versus merely treating symptoms.
Education, Skills and Abilities required:
- DVM Graduate
- Experience/Interest in/desire to learn about whole food nutrition, nutriceuticals and/or other alternative and holistic modalities including, chiropractic, homeopathy, etc. (Continuing education in alternative modalities may be available for successful candidate).
- Thorough physical exam skills
- Competent in conventional medicine and diagnostics
- Surgical experience is not required, but would be an asset.
- Certification in or close to completing Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine or Acupuncture is not required, but would be an asset.
Applicant must be self-motivated to:
- Follow up and follow through with each client
- Have accurate and timely record keeping
- Give and receive direction in a professional, respective and open manner
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Be creative, inquisitive, possess the ability to think critically
- Have an interest in collaboration; not afraid to ask questions, self-starter
- Remain passionate for integrative medicine continued education and best practices
If this opportunity excites you and you feel compelled to inquire this opportunity, please call 519-203-2000 x 302 and ask for Scott Van Haren. You can also email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com .
Compensation, benefits package, and additional perks to be commensurate with experience.