RVT Needed for Busy Integrative Practice
We are a veterinary office in London, ON that practices integrative medicine for our patients. We currently have a part-time contract RVT position available, with the potential for long term employment. The ideal candidate is someone who deeply loves animals, and who wants to work closely with pet parents to help provide the support and education necessary to assist them with making the best decisions they can for their pets in all life stages and disease conditions. Comfort in dealing with client communication is necessary, as client interaction is a large component of our practice. A knowledge and understanding of alternative modalities is an asset, but not required. A willingness to learn is key.
1. Excellent people skills; a minimum of one year experience in customer service required.
2. Basic computer knowledge, including email and database type software.
3. Experience working in a small animal veterinary practice; strong sample collection & lab skills are an asset.
4. Professional, well groomed, odour-free appearance.
5. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize time in an efficient manner.
6. A keen understanding of positive reinforcement training methods are also an asset.
Does this sound interesting to you? If yes, let us know how you can contribute to our team. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the email subject line. For optional bonus points, in a few sentences tell us about your most memorable experience as a Veterinary Technician.