Integrative Veterinarian – Part Time
Main Street Veterinary Services is a busy integrative veterinary practice located in London, Ontario, Canada. We are seeking an associate Veterinarian to join our well established, growing practice immediately. We are a small, closely knit team that is passionate about making a positive impact in the world of our patients and clients every single day.
Combining the best of both worlds, we practice integrative medicine; high quality conventional medicine with evidence-based complementary modalities like Traditional Chinese herbal medicine, chiropractic, nutritional therapy, acupuncture, herbal remedies, nutraceuticals and homotoxicology. Our facility is equipped with in-house IDEXX Laboratory, IDEXX Digital DR Radiography, and digital dental radiography. We work to create customized health care plans to meet each patient’s unique needs. Our goal is to continually strive for wellness and healing versus merely treating symptoms.
Education, Skills and Abilities required:
- DVM Graduate
- Experience/interest in/desire to learn about whole food nutrition, nutraceuticals and/or other alternative and holistic modalities including, traditional chinese medicine, acupuncture, chiropractic, homeopathy, etc. (Continuing education in alternative modalities may be available)
- Thorough physical exam skills
- Competent in conventional medicine and diagnostics
- An interest in surgery and/or dentistry would be an asset
- Preference will be given to those with Certification and/or training in Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, advanced surgical or dental experience
Applicant must be self-motivated to:
- Follow up and follow through with each client
- Keep accurate and timely records
- Practice exceptional people and communication skills
- Be creative, inquisitive, possess the ability to think critically
- Show interest in collaboration; not afraid to ask questions, self-starter
Compensation, benefits package, and additional perks to be commensurate with experience.
If this opportunity catches your eye please call 519-203-2000 x 302 and ask for Scott Van Haren. You can also email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com
About Main Street Veterinary Services:
Our clinic is located in a beautiful century house. It combines the comforting, low stress feeling of the inside of a home with a modern equipped veterinary hospital. The atmosphere is intimate and inviting, with bespoke elements that create a welcoming space for patients and clients to feel at home.
At Main Street we strive to offer our clients and patients a highly personalized wellness experience by creating individualized health care plans tailored to each patient’s unique needs. Our goal with treatment is to continually strive for wellness and healing versus merely treating symptoms.
Our clients and patients are an extension of our Main Street family. We strive to deliver personalized care that consistently exceeds expectations. Our team is dedicated to ensuring our clients feel valued and heard, and that their pet’s needs are met with genuine care. We proudly practice Fear Free principles at this hospital. We are firm in our belief that gentle hands, kind hearts and respect for all living things are compulsory in veterinary medicine.